Sunday, October 5, 2014

Inside Out US Teaser Trailer

There are no words to describe how excited I am about this movie.

One--it's the first non-princess Pixar movie to have a female protagonist (with both Reilly the little girl and Joy voiced by Amy Poehler).

Two--when I was little, I had this weird belief that inanimate objects weren't really inanimate. I believed -- a lot like Toy Story -- that my stuffed animals/toys moved when I wasn't looking. And I also believed that the characters in my VHS tapes were real people with jobs -- as in, they were "off the clock" when I wasn't watching them, but once I popped a tape into the VCR I thought they started work and acted out whatever it was I was watching. Silly, I know, but there's something about this concept -- that emotions are real animate objects -- that taps into that.


No comments:

Post a Comment