Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Cinderella Official Trailer Sneak Peek #1 (2014)


I love that the screen capture for the trailer is this shot -- because honestly? He's the only character whose face you actually see in the Sneak Peek. (If the full trailer weren't being released tomorrow, I might think that was significant. As it is, I'm pretty sure they're just building suspense.)

Anyway. All I could think when I watched this -- and I will readily admit that Cinderella is not my favorite Disney movie by any means -- was, "Is that Robb Stark? That can't be Robb Stark. He looks so different! Maybe it's because he doesn't have a beard?"

Yep. First real look at a new, live-action Disney Princess movie and my first thought is more about Game of Thrones than Cinderella.


2 comments:

  1. CRYPTO SCAM RECOVERY WITH ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS

    I recently had an experience with ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS, and I must say, they have a pretty good reputation in the crypto recovery space. I was initially hesitant about their services, but their clear communication and transparency really put me at ease. They handled my case with professionalism, which helped me feel more confident in their ability to assist me.
    Throughout the process, they kept me updated on any progress, which I appreciated a lot. It’s evident that they know what they’re doing in the industry. Overall, I felt supported and informed every step of the way, making what could have been a stressful situation much easier to navigate. If you find yourself in need of crypto recovery services, I would suggest giving ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS a try.

    Contact Information;
    Email Add; Info@ alpharecoveryexpert. com
    WhatsApp; +44(745)742-4681

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to Get Money Back From an Investment Scam / Consult Alpha Recovery Experts

    The professionalism and reliability of ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS team set them apart as a trusted partner in the realm of bitcoin recovery services. Operating with the highest level of professionalism and integrity, ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS ensures that their clients receive the best possible assistance in recovering their lost bitcoins. With a team of experts dedicated to helping individuals navigate the process of recovery, they offer 24/7 support to ensure that clients receive prompt and effective assistance when they need it most. Testimonials from satisfied clients further underscore the effectiveness of ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS in recovering lost bitcoins, highlighting their commitment to client satisfaction and successful outcomes.

    Get More Info;
    Visit ; Alpharecoveryexpert. com
    Mail Add; Info @alpharecoveryexpert. com

    ReplyDelete