Wednesday, October 14, 2015

BuzzFeed Presents: The One Thing You Never Noticed About Disney Characters

I feel like I should be surprised by the number of Disney-related things that appear on BuzzFeed.

But I'm not.

Although this one...a little mind-blowingly weird: the one thing we apparently never noticed about Disney characters. And I'll admit: I definitely did not notice it.

(c) Disney

Spoiler Alert: It's their fingernails. Or, lack thereof. 

It seems to be an inconsistent animation thing, because....:

(c) Disney

...villains apparently get bad-ass manicures. (I mean, look at those talons!) 

And sometimes, on the princesses, it just looks weird:

(c) Buzzfeed


Head on over to BuzzFeed to view the whole gallery/their thoughts on Disney fingernails. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment