Tonight is the end of an era: it's the last night of the Main Street Electrical Parade in the Magic Kingdom. I remember watching some version of the night-time parade when I was little (it used to be SpectroMagic and then they brought back the Electrical Parade) and it was always my favorite--partly because of nostalgia, partly because it means fireworks are coming. :)
![]() |
| PC: Me @ May 2014 |
In honor of it's last night, here are a few photos from my first trip to Disney World with my husband in 2011. *sniff*
(They're not the best photos...the 2011 iPhone was so inferior to the current model. :P )
One of my goals is to be the Fairy Godmother at Disney when I retire. And one of the reasons for that goal was that I wanted to be in the parade, on the back of this pumpkin coach. #adulting

Trusted Crypto Recovery Experts / Trace & Recover Your Stolen Cryptocurrency with Alpha Recovery Experts
ReplyDeleteAs the demand for innovative recovery solutions and trustworthy services rises, ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS has played an important role in improving client financial security through blockchain research and crypto recovery services. To achieve a favorable outcome in the recovery of lost assets, Alpha Recovery Experts begins the cryptocurrency scam recovery process by reviewing the scheme's storyline and timeframe. Then, they examine the available data and track your virtual assets.
Contact Alpha Recovery Experts to retrieve your misplaced Bitcoin.
Cryptocurrency Scam Recovery // Can I recover my stolen cryptocurrency? // Crypto Investment Gone Wrong. How To Hire A Hacker To Get Back Stolen Crypto Coins // Hire A Hacker To Recover Lost Or Stolen Bitcoin/Nft // Hire a legitimate recovery expert // Cryptocurrency recovery experts for hire
Contact information of Alpha Recovery Experts.
Email: (alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com)
WhatsApp ;+447457424681