Sunday, October 9, 2016

Good-bye, Main Street Electrical Parade

Tonight is the end of an era: it's the last night of the Main Street Electrical Parade in the Magic Kingdom. I remember watching some version of the night-time parade when I was little (it used to be SpectroMagic and then they brought back the Electrical Parade) and it was always my favorite--partly because of nostalgia, partly because it means fireworks are coming. :) 

PC: Me @ May 2014
I mean, look at the beautiful scene: parade + castle.

In honor of it's last night, here are a few photos from my first trip to Disney World with my husband in 2011. *sniff*
(They're not the best photos...the 2011 iPhone was so inferior to the current model. :P )




One of my goals is to be the Fairy Godmother at Disney when I retire. And one of the reasons for that goal was that I wanted to be in the parade, on the back of this pumpkin coach. #adulting


No comments:

Post a Comment