Monday, April 30, 2018

Tim Burton's Live-Action Dumbo

Y'all know I've had my reservations about Disney's live action adaptations of it's classic films *coughAladdincough* And I've got a whole host of thoughts about this new Mulan information.

But today's focus is Dumbo. Yep. Dumbo.




Like, I don't even know what to do with this.
To be fair, I was skeptical about The Jungle Book -- and I was pretty impressed.
To be fair, I was skeptical about  The Lion King -- despite the stellar cast -- and I still am.
To be fair, I'm not a big Tim Burton fan.
To be fair, circuses have always kinda creeped me out, and the "Pink Elephants" sequence from the original animated film still gives me the heebie-jeebies.

So...yeah. Skeptical about sums it up. And these pictures don't really help.

No comments:

Post a Comment