If there's one thing I love to do -- even though I'm not very good at it -- it's searching for Hidden Mickeys in Disney Parks. Or. you know, anywhere.
Case in point:
Snapped this on one of our evening walks around the neighborhood. My husband called me a creeper and pointed out that if I saw someone snapping a picture of our backyard, I'd be all up in arms. To which I replied, "If I had a Hidden Mickey in my backyard, and saw someone snapping a photo of it, I'd run outside and proclaim them my best friend for being a fellow Disney-phile." To which he replied, "Touche."
So watching
Once Upon A Time is doubly fun: not only do they acknowledge and respect the "original" Disney source material, but they also throw in Hidden Mickeys -- if you can spot them. ;)
Exhibit A:
From Season 4, Episode 18, "Heart of Gold." I love it -- because it's actually something you can buy. No, really. I have one on my car. :D
Best Cryptocurrency Recovery Company | Bitcoin Recovery Specialist | Alpha Recovery Experts
ReplyDeleteThe ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS recovery team is a global licensed forensic organization that can help you recover stolen bitcoin or tokens in a manner that maintains the highest level of discretion and confidentiality. The team of expert cyber-sleuths and cryptocurrency specialists has years of experience in tracking and retrieving digital assets stolen through fraudulent activities, such as phishing scams, ransomware attacks, and hacking incidents. ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS are available 24/7 to provide guidance and support, ensuring that you receive the best possible outcome.
Contact info;
Whatsapp +44(745)742,.4681
Email : (Alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com)