Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hocus Pocus Merchandise!!!

So, if you know me at all, you know I love Fall. It is, hands down, my favorite season and brings with so many of my favorite things.

Like "13 Nights Of Halloween" on ABC Family -- and Hocus Pocus. I know this movie totally dates me -- it was a staple of my childhood -- and my husband does not understand my love for this movie, but maybe you had to be a 90s kid to love it. Either way--here's when you can watch it on ABC Family this October:



BUT. That's not the big news of today. 

No, today Disney Parks Blog announced that they would be releasing some LE Hocus Pocus merchandise. And, good little Disney consumerist that I am, I want to buy all the things. (I'll probably refrain. Probably.)

For example, you can buy shirts based on the Sanderson sisters' dresses:


I mean, how could you not love a movie with the incomparable Bette Midler (it was allegedly one of her favorite roles to play, so there's that), the hilarious Kathy Najimy, and a young pre-Sex and the City Sarah Jessica Parker. 


And, if some reason, you don't love the Sanderson sisters, or don't want to nerdily show off your love for them, you can always buy the Sanderson museum shirt. 

Damn you, Disney, for knowing what makes my 90s-kid heart sing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment