So TeeTurtle finally released the other two designs in their Disney/Harry Potter mash-up series -- Rapunzel as Hufflepuff and Maleficent as Slytherin.
I love them all -- but since I was officially sorted into Ravenclaw (as if there was every any doubt, Pottermore!), I bought the Belle one.
I gotta say though -- two of these are absolutely spot-on. Maleficent as Slytherin (even though she's not a princess -- is there a princess who would be a Slytherin? Maybe Jasmine...) and Belle as Ravenclaw are perfect.
And I see/totally get Mulan as a Gryffindor and Rapunzel as a Hufflepuff -- but I would have gone with different choices....as my husband pointed out, I feel like they really missed an opportunity to have Merida as a Gryffindor. I mean, her movie was literally called Brave. And while Rapunzel is 100% a Hufflepuff, I would have gone with either Snow White or Tiana; after all, "those patient Hufflepuffs are true and unafraid of toil."
I'm sure it's been a very popular series--I'm just sayin' they could do a second series. :P There's tons of inspiration by DeviantArtist Eira1893 -- one of my favorite Buzzfeed Geeky posts.

ReplyDeleteHow To get back Stolen Cryptocurrency Money from a scammer - by Alpha Recovery Experts
After losing a significant amount of my crypto to scammers, I felt completely hopeless. I didn’t know where to turn, but thankfully, I came across Alpha Recovery Experts. They specialize in helping people like me recover lost or stolen funds, and I decided to give them a try. Recovering from a cryptocurrency scam can feel overwhelming, but working with experienced professionals can help in understanding there are options and practical steps toward getting back stolen crypto assets.
From my first interaction with them, I felt supported and understood. The team was professional and walked me through the entire process, which eased my anxiety. Although recovering lost funds can be challenging, they provided regular updates and kept me in the loop. I’m grateful for their assistance, and I would recommend them to anyone facing a similar situation.
More Info;
Email; Alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com
WhatsApp; +44)7457424681