Thursday, November 5, 2015

Alice Through The Looking Glass (2016) Trailer

When Disney first announced, many moons ago, that they were doing a live-action adaptation of Alice in Wonderland directed by Tim Burton and featuring not only Johnny Depp but Alan Rickman and Stephen Fry, I was elated. Some of my favorite things all in one movie.

Then...they released the movie. And it was okay as far as movies go, but not what I had hoped for in an adaptation of one my favorite Victorian novels and directed by Tim Burton.

But, I suppose it did well -- or well enough; maybe this was the live-action adaptation that started Disney's whole live-action kick -- because they apparently did a sequel.

Of course I'll go see it. But maybe I'll think of it less as a version of Alice and more of it's own, weird, zany thing.

Check out the trailer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment