Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy Fourth of July From Our Disney Baby!


 Blogosphere, meet Clara "Cricket Bug" Cole!

She's finally starting to smile on a regular basis and starting to show some personality--but it's hard to capture it on camera. I think when I hold the phone up to take a picture, it breaks her view of me and I lose the smile. While I was lucky to get this smile, it's made me think about how much she sees me on my phone/holding it up. My 10-month old nephew already reaches for an iPhone and recognizes that it's something to hold/interact with. And while I know that digital literacy is a skill that she'll have to learn at some point...I don't know. I don't want her to think that it's a life essential.


Either way, Happy Fourth from our patriotic Disney baby -- the first of many Disney outfits she'll wear in her life!

No comments:

Post a Comment