Friday, July 29, 2016

Disney Artwork -- Isaiah Stevens, Part II

The next installment of "Disney Princesses As..." is brought to you once more by Isaiah Stevens (who brought us "Disney Princesses as Mothers"). This time, Stevens has imagined the disney royals as characters from the film, The Notebook. (I went through a Nicholas Sparks phase in college; most of his books were set in North Carolina and I liked that familiarity. But then they got a little...predictable and I stopped reading.) While I prefer A Walk To Remember (I do adore Mandy Moore), I know The Notebook has a cult following.

You can heck out the full set of works on Cosmopolitan's site or follow him on Instagram, but here are a few of my favorites!

Ariel and Eric in the iconic scene -- this might be my favorite.


Kristoff, Hans, and Anna -- although Anna looks really...mean here.


Jasmine and Aladdin:



No comments:

Post a Comment