Thursday, March 2, 2017

New Pirates 5 Trailer!

Disney released a new, full-length trailer for the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. 




I have thoughts...not many, but a few.

(1) Note that this is advertised as The Final Adventure. Which is interesting, because I was pretty sure that Depp had signed a 6-film contract...the only reference I can find is this British newspaper article about a Coronation Street star potentially in talks for the 6th film. Which...if this is the final adventure...?

(2) Who is that playing a young Jack Sparrow?! Did they Benjamin-Button Johnny Depp? Or is that just an extremely fortunate young actor? 

(3) Not nearly enough Orlando Bloom. (Teenage-Me is still a fan.)

(4) GHOST. SHARKS. 

I just...*sigh* Of course, I'll still see the movie, but GHOST SHARKS?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment