Monday, March 13, 2017

via HuffPost: Beauty and the Beat Themed Wedding

Ever since my love affair with Disney was rekindled during my freshman year at UNC when I realized that people could actually study Disney for a living, I pretty much knew my wedding was going to be Disney-level magical.

And it was.

I got married at a castle (not a real castle, mind you, but pretty damn close for the Piedmont of North Carolina) and it was Disney-themed. It was tasteful, I'd like to think, and more of a general Disney theme than related to a specific movie or Disney couple.

But these people? Took it to a whole new level. You can see a lot more pictures and details on the HuffPost's site, but two of my faves are below:


Y'all. The dress used to be white, but the bride hand-dyed in yellow in her backyard. And it looks stunning. 


What's a Beauty and the Beast themed wedding without an enchanted rose and your versions of Lumiere and Cogsworth?!

No comments:

Post a Comment