Thursday, August 10, 2017

#TBT

I'm not ashamed to admit that I obsessively enthusiastically play Disney's Emoji Blitz game on my phone. TBH, it's probably the app that drains my battery life the most. Yes, I'm obsessed with collecting all the emojis so that I can text my husband and friends with a Mickey Mouse angry face instead of the yellow emoji faces that Apple provides, but since the games are timed at 60 seconds, playing a few rounds makes for a good work break.

But now I just sound like I'm justifying and rationalizing. Whoops.

ANYWAY. Point being--when the game does "events," it makes it more entertaining -- sometimes they're for holidays, sometimes they're "Beat the Villain" events, and sometimes they tie into upcoming Disney media releases (this summer alone there was a Cars and a Pirates of the Caribbean event, both coinciding with the release dates of the films).

But--the 90s Kid in me was SUPER excited to open up the app this morning and see the tie-in for the new Ducktales show:


Because the Disney afternoon line-up -- Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, Rescue Rangers and Tailspin -- was my jam when I was younger.

Thanks, Disney, for tapping into my childhood nostalgia!

No comments:

Post a Comment