Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Disney Bucket List

Last semester, one of my students blogged about their Disney Bucket List, and it got me thinking about what my own Disney Bucket List would encompass. So, in the spirit of New Year's Resolutions. I thought I'd write my own.


[x] Walt Disney World -- Orlando, Florida
[x] Disneyland Park -- Anaheim, California
[x] Disneyland Paris
[ ] Tokyo Disney Resort
[ ] Hong Kong Disneyland
[ ] Shanghai Disney

[ ] Visit the exclusive Club 33 [what's a bucket list without an unrealistic dream or two?]
[ ] Stay in a Savannah View Room @ the Animal Kingdom Lodge
[ ] Stay at the Monorail Resorts at Walt Disney World
          [ ] The Grand Floridian
          [ ] The Polynesian 
          [ ] Theme Park View Room @ The Contemporary
[ ] Celebration at the Top -- Watch Fireworks From the Top of the Contemporary
[ ] Eat at Victoria & Albert's @ The Grand Floridian
          [ ] Dinner in the Queen Victoria Room -- Bonus Points
[ ] Attend the Perfectly Princess Tea @ The Grand Floridian with my daughter 
[ ] Attend the Afternoon Tea @ The Grand Floridian with my daughter
[x] Stay at The Grand Californian in Disneyland 
[x] Eat the Chef's Counter in Napa Rose @ The Grand Californian
[ ] Finish The Kitchen Sink @ The Beach Club's Beaches & Cream
[ ] Eat at Le Cellier in the Canada Pavillion @ EPCOT 

[ ] Be the First Family at Magic Kingdom [if they still do it]
[ ] Eat at Cinderella's Royal Table with my family 
[ ] Attend the Ohana Character Breakfast with my family 
[ ] Attend the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show with my family  (I did this with my parents when I was little!
[ ] Eat at Le Cellier 

[ ] Get our first family photo with Mickey Mouse
          [ ] Try not to cry when we get our first family photo with Mickey Mouse 
[ ] Get a family photo with all of us wearing Mickey ears 

[x] Visit Disney at Easter [actually did this when I was little with my parents]
[x] Visit Disney at Halloween 
          [ ] Go trick or treating with my kids at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
          [ ] Wear an adorable family costume at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
[x] Visit Disney on my actual birthday [achieved this year!]
[ ] Visit Disney at Christmas
          [ ] Hear Neil Patrick Harris narrate the Candlelight Processional at EPCOT 
[x] Visit Disney on New Year's Eve [did this with my husband our first New Year's together; once was more than enough...although I think my family spent New Year's there one year too...we ate at Chefs de France and got caught in a torrential downpour running for the monorail.]



No comments:

Post a Comment