Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Cinderella Official Trailer Sneak Peek #1 (2014)


I love that the screen capture for the trailer is this shot -- because honestly? He's the only character whose face you actually see in the Sneak Peek. (If the full trailer weren't being released tomorrow, I might think that was significant. As it is, I'm pretty sure they're just building suspense.)

Anyway. All I could think when I watched this -- and I will readily admit that Cinderella is not my favorite Disney movie by any means -- was, "Is that Robb Stark? That can't be Robb Stark. He looks so different! Maybe it's because he doesn't have a beard?"

Yep. First real look at a new, live-action Disney Princess movie and my first thought is more about Game of Thrones than Cinderella.


No comments:

Post a Comment