Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Frozen Fever Trailer!


Exciting news today -- and not just the fact that central North Carolina could get up to a foot of snow.  Elsa certainly has been busy because the Frozen Fever trailer is here!


While I'm a little skeptical about the new song (just because I haven't heard it in its entirety yet), I'm already counting down the days to March 13. 

Things we learned from the trailer:

1. Anna still wins at life by accurately depicting what girls look like when we wake up in the morning. And Elsa is absolutely adorable -- and I love that this moment reverses the scene from the film when Anna wakes up Elsa -- "the sky's awake, so I'm awake!"

2. Olaf sneaks a piece of cake and the entire world smiles. 


3. Sven is still the greatest character in the movie. And quite possibly the best Disney animal sidekick EVER.

4. Anna & Elsa *finally* get to ride their bikes around the halls. 

5. Oaken returns! I wonder if his "family dynamic" will be addressed...? 

6. There are little tiny snowmen. Let the merchandizing commence.


No comments:

Post a Comment