Exciting news today -- and not just the fact that central North Carolina could get up to a foot of snow. Elsa certainly has been busy because the Frozen Fever trailer is here!
While I'm a little skeptical about the new song (just because I haven't heard it in its entirety yet), I'm already counting down the days to March 13.
Things we learned from the trailer:
1. Anna still wins at life by accurately depicting what girls look like when we wake up in the morning. And Elsa is absolutely adorable -- and I love that this moment reverses the scene from the film when Anna wakes up Elsa -- "the sky's awake, so I'm awake!"
2. Olaf sneaks a piece of cake and the entire world smiles.
3. Sven is still the greatest character in the movie. And quite possibly the best Disney animal sidekick EVER.
4. Anna & Elsa *finally* get to ride their bikes around the halls.
5. Oaken returns! I wonder if his "family dynamic" will be addressed...?
6. There are little tiny snowmen. Let the merchandizing commence.



ReplyDeleteHow to Recover Cryptocurrency from fraudulent investment platforms.
Finding a legitimate crypto recovery company to help you recover your lost funds is crucial. Alpha Recovery Experts team happens to be the right professionals to help you retrieve your lost funds or assets. Alpha Recovery Experts are a reputable firm with a track record of successful recoveries and positive client testimonials. Their team of experts is highly experienced in dealing with various types of crypto scams and fraud. Alpha Recovery Experts, a dedicated team of experts, are also specialized in blockchain technology and have a deep understanding of how cryptocurrencies operate. This expertise is essential in navigating the complexities of recovering stolen funds effectively. To make more inquires about their process for handling crypto scam cases,
Reach out to them through;
Contact Information;
Email Add; Alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com
WhatsApp; +447457424681.