Wednesday, August 31, 2016

#falliscoming

The world of Game of Thrones may be harping on about how "winter is coming," but me? I'm excited for Fall.

Beyond excited.

It is, without a doubt, my favorite season: I was born in the Fall (#scorpio) as were my mom and brother; I got married in the Fall; there's Halloween and Thanksgiving, and the return of so many of my favorite things: cooler weather, coats, boots, chunky sweaters, scarves, apples, pumpkins, crisp leaves, a general feeling of "coziness" and I'll even lump football in there as well, because I absolutely love falling asleep on the couch on a Sunday afternoon while my husband watches football.

So when one of my friends sent me this, I laughed out loud and loved it:


Especially since I got my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season this morning. Not entirely sure why I was able to get it on August 31st -- as September 1st definitely would have made more sense -- but maybe my fairy godmother sprinkled a little extra pixie dust over my day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment