Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Emma Watson Sings "Belle"

Emma Watson is going to be the perfect Belle.

There. I said it.

I know that I've been fangirling and nerding out over this adaptation since Emma Waston's casting was announced, but I was always a little skeptical of her ability to sing. I mean...it's Disney, so I'd like to think that they'd take this into account, and it's true that Belle's role isn't the most musically demanding, but still. I mean, it's not possible for one person to be Ivy-League smart, beautiful, a talented actress, a feminist activist, an advocate for sustainable fashion AND a good singer, is it?

Apparently, it is:


Also, this movie looks epically gorgeous. I especially love the costuming -- it definitely gives the movie a fairy-tale feel, but continues in the tradition of marrying Disney and Broadway-style.

And Emma Watson is absolutely adorable and quirky and I literally cannot wait to see this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment