Monday, November 3, 2014

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ON FIRE

So....I know that new theme park rides break down. A lot.

Case in point: we stayed at a Universal hotel for one night just so we could get early park admission into Universal Studios. The park opened at 8 a.m. that day, which mean hotel guests could get in at 7:00. But, as all theme park vets know, you don't just show up at 7. You gotta get there early. Crazy early. And stand in another line (just to get in.) So we did get there early. Crazy early. Like, so crazy the downtown Universal part wasn't even open yet. Starbucks wasn't even open yet. But we were at the front of the line! And we booked it all the way to Diagon Alley, got in line for Gringotts and...waited. The ride wasn't working, you see. Then they did this thing where they let us in past the main queuing area, and we are almost the ride loading zone and...we were stopped. And turned away. Given fast passes to come back later, but still turned away.

But...I don't know that I've read of many (if any...?) theme park rides CATCHING FIRE. 

I would be concerned, if I were Disney.

Especially since anyone who was at the parks recently can vouch for the fact that the ride is having issues. Like, shut down for more than an hour and making people (1) freak out about their FastPasses and (2) pissed off that the new ride isn't working.

We did ride it in October, but (1) we had FastPasses (thank you, excellent Disney customer service!) and (2) it was shut down for about an hour and a half.

Better get on that, Disney Imagineers.

2 comments:

  1. CRYPTO SCAM RECOVERY WITH ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS

    I recently had an experience with ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS, and I must say, they have a pretty good reputation in the crypto recovery space. I was initially hesitant about their services, but their clear communication and transparency really put me at ease. They handled my case with professionalism, which helped me feel more confident in their ability to assist me.
    Throughout the process, they kept me updated on any progress, which I appreciated a lot. It’s evident that they know what they’re doing in the industry. Overall, I felt supported and informed every step of the way, making what could have been a stressful situation much easier to navigate. If you find yourself in need of crypto recovery services, I would suggest giving ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS a try.

    Contact Information;
    Email Add; Info@ alpharecoveryexpert. com
    WhatsApp; +44(745)742-4681

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to Get Money Back From an Investment Scam / Consult Alpha Recovery Experts

    The professionalism and reliability of ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS team set them apart as a trusted partner in the realm of bitcoin recovery services. Operating with the highest level of professionalism and integrity, ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS ensures that their clients receive the best possible assistance in recovering their lost bitcoins. With a team of experts dedicated to helping individuals navigate the process of recovery, they offer 24/7 support to ensure that clients receive prompt and effective assistance when they need it most. Testimonials from satisfied clients further underscore the effectiveness of ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS in recovering lost bitcoins, highlighting their commitment to client satisfaction and successful outcomes.

    Get More Info;
    Visit ; Alpharecoveryexpert. com
    Mail Add; Info @alpharecoveryexpert. com

    ReplyDelete