Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Sometimes, I marvel at Disney's ability to make me want to buy all the things. (I'm such a good Disney consumer.)

Case in point: we are finally -- finally! -- getting a line of Disney Starbucks mugs



I've been collecting the Starbucks City mugs for awhile -- although my husband and I only buy them from the places we've actually been to:


And every time we've gone into a Disney Starbucks, I lament the fact that there's no Starbucks mug for me to take home. (Like I don't take home enough souvenirs. Stupid pin trading.)

But now, there's not one but FOUR different mugs for sale -- six, if you include the ones available at Disneyland:


I haven't been a big fan of the new mug design -- I much prefer the "old" style, like the mugs above. Luckily, the international mugs still seem to have this design; it's only the American & Canadian mugs that have the new design. They seem very...I don't know. Juvenile? Cartoonish? But that really works for the Disney mugs -- that, and the colors they picked work well. It's not garish at all. (I especially like that the castles look like their actual counterparts -- the Disneyland Castle is in shades of pink and the Disney World Cinderella castle is in shades of blue.)

And, if that's not enough, you can also get the Disney versions of the Starbucks travel mugs:


Which...seem like a good investment to me. 

(This was my first Pumpkin Spice Latte at the Magic Kingdom Starbucks. Life-changing moment.)




No comments:

Post a Comment