Sunday, February 21, 2016

#ShareYourEars


In honor of Disneyland's 60th Anniversary -- and their long history of granting Make-A-Wish Foundation wishes -- and in the true spirit of "when you wish upon a star / makes no difference who you are / anything your heart desires / will come to you" -- Disney has started a new campaign.

Upload a photo of you in your Mickey Ears to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and share it with the #ShareYourEars. For every photo shared, Disney will donate $5 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation -- up to $1 million. 



I don't remember wearing ears when I was little -- although I do remember my dad had a pair of Goofy ones -- but when my husband and I went on our first trip together, we each bought a pair. (We did it right, that first trip!)

c. October 2011

c. October 2011

c. October 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment