Friday, October 6, 2017

#fbf

I was all set to do a #tbt post yesterday, until Facebook reminded me that October 6 is the day we had our Disney engagement photos done. So it seemed more appropriate to do a #flashbackfriday post instead.

So--five years ago today, I road-tripped down to Orlando with my husband and our moms. We did the Food & Wine Festival, Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party *and* my fairy-tale moment: Disney engagement photos:

c. October 2012

In front of Cinderella Castle. Forever one of my favorite memories. 

Also this:
















Please to note the cast member with the balloons leaning in so the balloons would be in our photo -- and then the end result with the balloon backdrop. We didn't ask her, she just offered up a little bit of extra Disney magic. ✨

No comments:

Post a Comment