I am a sucker for nerdy t-shirts -- sites like Teefury and TeeTurtle are awful for my budget. They're just so versatile. I mean--I wear them to Disney and get lots of nerd-love (from both cast-members and other visitors--it's like you've found a kindred spirit when you see someone wearing a Karen Hallion Disney/Doctor Who crossover shirt); paired with a blazer or a cardigan, they're great for work during the academic year; and I wear them a lot over the summer when I teach at the writing camp.
Today's new release was "Rebel Princess" -- and let's be real. It's probably going to arrive on my doorstep shortly.
And I'm not even a big Star Wars fan. But do know a lot of people who will appreciate the fact that Leia is included. (I need to rewatch them before I pass judgment on her damsel-in-distress, sexualized object status. While Leia is known for her white robes and side buns, I'd say that her metal bikini is equally iconic. But again, I don't know nearly enough about them to confidently say anything.)

Legitimate Crypto recovery company | Trusted Bitcoin Recovery Experts – Alpha Recovery Experts
ReplyDeleteAlpha Recovery Experts are known for their expertise in cryptocurrency recovery, leveraging a combination of technical skills and extensive knowledge of blockchain technology. In early this year, I found myself a victim of a sophisticated crypto scam that cost me a staggering $684,000. Just when I thought all hope was lost, I discovered Alpha Recovery Experts, a digital detective who specialized in recovering lost funds from scammers. With a reputation for helping individuals reclaim their stolen cryptocurrencies, I decided to reach out for assistance. Their approach combines technical proficiency with a deep understanding of the crypto landscape, making him a trustworthy ally in times of distress. I Want to sincerely thank Alpha Recovery Experts for the exceptional crypto recovery service they offered to me. If you find yourself facing difficulties with your cryptocurrency assets or have questions about recovery options, consider reaching out to Alpha Recovery Experts today. Their dedicated team is ready to assist you on your journey toward reclaiming your digital assets.
Visit their website at (Alpharecoveryexperts. com)
Email: (alpharecoveryexpert@consultant. com).