Now, I've never been an "expensive handbag" kind of girl: I can appreciate them, but when it comes down to it, as long as it holds all my stuff, I don't mind if it comes from Target or a designer store. But when my husband asked if I'd like a Dooney & Burke bag, I didn't hesitate. Yes, I said. I love the one you picked out.
They have a color version of this design, but part of the reason I love this bag so much is that the Disney is really subtle. Unless you're looking really closely, you can't tell. And the people who *do* notice often ask me, in hushed but excited tones, if that's a Disney bag. I nod, and we share a little conspiratorial smile and recognize each other as Disney nerds. It's great.
My current bag is currently showing a little wear, so my husband's been on the lookout for another print that he thought I might like, but most of the recent prints have either been too cartoonish or just not my thing.
But.
Today I saw this:
And I may have texted it to my husband reminding him that our anniversary/my birthday/Christmas were all coming up. I love it. I love that it's Peter Pan, and that Tink is prominently featured, and I love that it's not in color -- the black-and-white color scheme make the Disney aspect a lot more subtle than most of the Disney Dooney & Burkes.
For a comparison, here's the new Snow White collection -- I think in honor of the 80th anniversary:
There's also a new Christmas print coming out, which, I have to admit, did set my Disney-consumer-heart aflutter. Fall/Halloween is my favorite time to visit, but Disney-at-Christmas is...magical. But this print just doesn't seem practical. I would feel weird using the purse in, say, May, so it's an expensive purchase to just it for a few weeks. But still pretty. 😊
Best Way to Recover Scammed Bitcoin or Stolen Cryptocurrency | Hire Alpha Recovery Experts
ReplyDeleteEngaging Alpha Recovery Experts to aid you in recovering your lost or stolen cryptocurrencies can be beneficial, especially when dealing with complex schemes or requiring legal action. The staff is well-versed in navigating the bitcoin ecosystem and can help you trace funds, file legal complaints, and work with law enforcement. Alpha Recovery Experts has successfully assisted countless people in reclaiming what is rightly theirs by leveraging their skills, knowledge, and resources.
File Complaint via;
Website; alpharecoveryexperts.com
Mail: alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com
WhatsApp;+447457424681