Thursday, September 14, 2017

"Let's Get Down To Business"

Came across this the other day: 



A lot of people in the comments are all, "This never happened!" to which I say...meh. Who cares if it did or didn't? It's still funny.

And, FWIW, I believe it could have happened. Every class, I resist the urge to start class by saying "Let's get down to business..." Once, a few years ago, I said it by accident -- the class (which was a fantastic one, BTW) was being super chatty before class and I needed to get them to focus -- and one girl chimed in, "...to defeat the Huns." Which set off a little bit of a chain reaction and a detour to watch the music video. Because if you can't randomly pull up a Disney song on YouTube and have an impromptu sing-a-long in Decoding Disney, when can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment