Thursday, September 14, 2017

#tbt

I've tried to be good about a Disney themed #tbt every week, but...#fail. So when these photos popped up on my "On This Day" Facebook feed, I took it as a sign to reboot the concept. Fingers crossed.

#tbt to September 2013, a.k.a. the day all my dreams came true when Starbucks opened in the Magic Kingdom.

Also, this is literally 6 weeks before my wedding. For the life of me, I cannot remember why we went to Disney that close to our wedding.


[I love the look on the face of the dude in the red hat in the pic on the right. I'm sure (okay, 75% sure) that it was just the awkward moment the photo was snapped but...he could also be extremely confused as to what I'm oh-so-excitedly pointing at.
(And that relatively nondescript sign is the only indication that that's a Starbucks. For all the haters who thought it was going to be garish and tacky.)

I've always thought that drinking a PSL (an old-school PSL, before they changed the recipe -- twice) in front of Cinderella's Castle would be my definition of heaven. Add in some New England fall weather and a bunch of puppies -- what could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment