Sunday, September 10, 2017

When I Grow Up, I Want To Be Kristen Bell

I have always been a Kristen Bell fan -- to this day, Veronica Mars is still one of my favorite TV shows (and I will argue that Season 1 is one of the best seasons of television ever) -- and feel a weird sense of fierce loyalty towards her. (Kind of like I feel about Bradley Cooper, since he was Will on Alias...that sense of "I knew who he was before he was super famous.")

So this story from the Huffington Post didn't surprise me -- it's a nice recap of what Kristen Bell's been doing since she's in Orlando during Hurricane Irma (staying at The Swan Hotel on Disney property!), including rescuing Josh Gad's family and serenading people at a shelter with a song from Frozen.

It's worth a read, just to make you smile, but definitely check out Kristen Bell singing "For The First Time In Forever" live -- I know people are quick to hate when actresses "dabble" in music, but maybe this will help?

No comments:

Post a Comment